Clinical project management is the cornerstone of effective trials, whether you are working on a single Phase I study or a multi-centred Phase III trial across multiple continents.
- Motivating and training personnel on clinical sites to maximize patient enrollment and retention
- Ensuring timely delivery of CRFs to ensure an efficient database lock
- Facilitating communication-flow at all levels
- Regular tracking of study metrics
- Early identification of emerging issues and potential solutions
- Providing clear expectations to sites, clinical team and the client
G&L Scientific is committed to providing project managers who are highly-trained individuals, as well as having strong organizational and critical-thinking skills.