G&L Scientific is a specialist provider of consultants and services to the healthcare industry – each of our client engagements is bespoke, and we take great care to craft proposals and solutions which will meet and exceed expectations. We are one of the fastest growing global consultancies, providing high-end, niche offerings to our clients, who include many of the top pharmaceutical companies; they have come to expect an exceptional service from G&L.
We have offices and employees in the UK and multiple locations on both east and west coasts of the US and Canada, Switzerland, Spain and India. Due to the rapid expansion of our international company, we are looking to expand our Commercialisation team, based in Marlow, Bucks.
The Commercialisation Executive has responsibility for collaborating with bid teams to influence, qualify and shape opportunities. You will be expected to support large, complex client requests such as RFI, RFP, Bid Défense meetings, and have end-to-end ownership for pre-sales activities. You should have a background in, and comprehensive understanding of, Regulatory Affairs and/or Quality Assurance. You should also have demonstrable skills in crafting compelling proposal responses and a broad set of technical and soft skills.
Technical duties will include but are not limited:
- Helping to develop strategies and solutions for client requirements, leveraging in house industry expertise and methodologies.
- Collaborating with leadership team, marketing team, Client Services team to ensure that G&L presents compelling offerings to our clients.
- Consultative selling – proactively identifying opportunities to deploy new solutions/services
- Support business development/pre-sales solutions activities.
- Assembling and maintaining a library of historical proposals and solutions
Key skills and experience:
- Knowledge of RA & QA, general and broad experience of the healthcare industry
- Excellent Communication and articulation skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft 365 including Powerpoint and Excel, Teams.
- Proactive self-starter with self-management skills
- Self-motivated to achieve objectives with high-quality outcomes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to use data to inform all decisions
If you would like to hear more about the opportunity, please get in contact today: email@example.com
Upload your CV
To apply for the Commercialisation Executive job position please complete the form below.