G&L Scientific is the world’s fastest-growing independent scientific consultancy providing Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology clients throughout the world with expert Regulatory Affairs consultancy and Quality Assurance solutions.
We have established offices and employees in the US, Canada, UK, Spain, and India.
As demand for our services and solutions continues to increase, we have an opening in our global team for an internal recruiter to join us at this exciting time, and build and maximize our local network in North America.
- Attracting the best possible people for our business, ensuring that we have a robust pipeline of brilliant talent. Continually networking, attending industry events.
- Developing a solid understanding of the industry to ensure that we are offering attractive roles to our employees (both existing and new hires); staying ahead of the curve in our comp/benefits and training packages.
- Advertising G&L’s openings by drafting and placing adverts in a range of media, such as job boards, websites, and industry journals.
- Working collaboratively with G&L’s marketing team to ensure G&L has a strong online presence.
- Using social media to advertise our positions, attract candidates and build relationships.
- Headhunting wherever necessary, identifying, and approaching suitable candidates who may be a perfect strategic hire for G&L.
- Receiving and reviewing applications, conducting first stage interviews, managing later-stage interviews, and creating a shortlist of candidates for our project and line managers.
- Working with HR to manage all pre-hire and onboarding background checks; requesting IDs and references and checking the suitability of applicants.
- Informing all applicants about the results of their application and interviews; ensuring candidates are kept informed at all stages of our process and have a positive experience with G&L.
- Reviewing resourcing policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programs.
- This role will suit a motivated self-starter and innovator.
- The ideal candidate will have previously worked in recruitment and would be comfortable dealing with technical jargon and the language of the healthcare/pharmaceutical industry.
- An enthusiastic and pragmatic approach are essential.
- This role requires a hands-on, proactive, strategic and reactive approach.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills are integral to this role.
We would like part of your working week to be onsite in one of G&L’s offices so that you can immerse yourself in our culture and understand our business. All our employees have hybrid working to ensure a we can achieve a work-life balance.
For further details, please send your CV to: email@example.com
G&L Scientific is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applicants from all sections of the community regardless of their gender, religious belief, political opinion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status or race.
We recruit based on talent alone and firmly believe that an individual’s background should play no part in the recruitment and selection process.
G&L is committed to everyone having the right to work in an environment free from the threat of discrimination, intimidation, harassment, and abuse.
All employees at G&L share the responsibility to challenge discriminatory behaviour and promote equality of opportunity.