Senior Manager – Human Resources (UK&NI)
G&L Scientific is the world’s fastest-growing independent scientific consultancy providing Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology clients throughout the world with expert Regulatory Affairs consultancy and Quality Assurance solutions.
As demand for our services and solutions continues to increase, we have an exciting new opportunity for a Senior Manager/Business Partner – Human Resources to join our global team.
Based in our Marlow/Paddington offices with flexibility, this is initially a 12 month fixed term career opportunity.
- Under the direction of the Vice President of Global Human Resources, identify, diagnose and address human resources issues and/or areas of focus.
- Establish human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Implement local human resources strategies, including employment processing, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, Equal Opportunity compliance, and labour relations.
- Manage local human resource operations by orienting, training, coaching, counselling, and disciplining staff, maintaining locally competitive compensation, resolving problems, planning for and implementing change management initiatives.
- Support local management by providing human resources advice and counsel that supports sound decision making.
- Guide management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Communicating and enforcing organizational values.
- Responsibility for ensuring compliance with national and regional legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation.
- Anticipating legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, advising management on needed actions.
- Overseeing and inputting employee compensation and benefits packages.
- Assisting with new starter orientation.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, Organizational Development.
- Ten plus years of progressive leadership experience in Human Resources positions.
- Experience in providing first-class employee relations with staff in Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
- Previous experience working in a small company or start up environment preferred.
- Previous experience working in a ‘People Business’ where employees and their skills are the main asset of the business, preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to provide strategic HR advice and counsel in addition to providing seamless operational excellence focused on HR processes and procedures.
- Proven track record of being a dynamic, resourceful HR business partner.
- Specialized training in employee relations, compensation, employment law, safety, training, and preventive labour relations, preferred.
- Active affiliation with appropriate Human Resources networks and organizations and ongoing community involvement preferred.
- Possess ongoing affiliations with leaders in successful companies and organizations that practise effective Human Resources Management.
For further details, please send your CV to: email@example.com
JOB REF: HRM-BF-18.05.2022
G&L Scientific is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applicants from all sections of the community regardless of their gender, religious belief, political opinion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status or race.
We recruit based on talent alone and firmly believe that an individual’s background should play no part in the recruitment and selection process.
G&L is committed to everyone having the right to work in an environment free from the threat of discrimination, intimidation, harassment, and abuse.
All employees at G&L share the responsibility to challenge discriminatory behaviour and promote equality of opportunity.
Upload your CV
To apply for the Senior Manager – Human Resources (UK&NI) job position please complete the form below.