VP Regulatory Affairs – Head of Pharmaceutical CMC
We have identified an opening on G&L’s Leadership Team in response to our company’s growth over the past 12 months.
The role would be the Head of Pharmaceutical CMC activities, and will be the face of G&L’s client offering in this area. You would have oversight of G&L’s global team and all relevant client projects.
You would be tasked to help grow the business in this area, working closely with our Sales Team – tracking new commercial opportunities and steering the company towards increased revenues.
We are looking for a dynamic and flexible individual who has strong leadership qualities and a consultative approach to their work. We work with a broad selection of clients across the globe, and each project can vary significantly.
Our ideal candidate would have:
- Extensive pharma/regulatory CMC experience
- A proven track record in project management and project delivery
- Ability to multitask, managing projects across many timezones
- Client relationship management and development
- Designing the CMC Regulatory business strategy for G&L, working closely with the wider G&L Leadership Team and Sales Team
- Networking within the industry – using all your contacts and connections to explore opportunities and ensure that G&L is at the forefront of every business decision
- The ability to interact at senior levels within global Pharma
- Impeccable communication skills, being clear and decisive whilst also being diplomatic and approachable.
Our Leadership Team of consultants are expected to be ambassadors for G&L. Working directly with clients and Health Authorities we really value communication skills and the art of negotiation and diplomacy.
All our staff are encouraged to have the confidence to speak their mind and suggest new ideas. All our consultants are expected to act as mentors to junior staff, contributing to the development of graduate and junior training programs.
Above all, our company is all about our people so you should have a passion for meritocracy, recognition, and development.
We hope that you will feel excited about making suggestions or challenging existing methodologies. G&L’s reputation has been built on our customer service and client-focus so any ideas that will help us stay ahead of the curve are encouraged.
Upload your CV
To apply for the VP Regulatory Affairs – Head of Pharmaceutical CMC job position please complete the form below.