Role posted on: 26th May 2020
Hybrid Permanent Career Opportunity in Cambridge, MA
A challenging and rewarding permanent career opportunity is available with an international leader in drug development. We are encouraging immediate response from individuals in the greater Boston area (preferred) who are looking to move their career experience with auditing and quality assurance to the next level.
- 5 – 15 years biopharma experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of the auditing process – auditing team member or team lead (2 yrs minimum)
IQVIA or CQC preferred; GCP experience required
- First hand experience in Quality Assurance as either a direct or dotted line report
Experience in Clinical Trial environments; Clinical Trial management extremely helpful
- Specialty in early stage drug development – oncology or rare diseases preferred
CRO or sponsored development extremely helpful
- Located in an easily accessible area of Cambridge, MA
- Position will be onsite once work environment safety standards are implemented; I day from home/4 days onsite is usual
- Up to 20% domestic and/or international travel (when safe to resume)
- Salary is commensurate with experience
- Applicants must be able to live and work in the US without current or upcoming visa restrictions
If you have the experience for this demanding role and would like to hear more, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org today and one of our resourcing team will be in touch!
G&L Scientific is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applicants from all sections of the community regardless of their gender, religious belief, political opinion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status or race. We recruit based on talent alone and firmly believe that an individual’s background should play no part in the recruitment and selection process. G&L is committed to everyone having the right to work in an environment free from threat of discrimination, intimidation, harassment and abuse. All employees at G&L share the responsibility to challenge discriminatory behaviour and promote equality of opportunity.