Role posted on: 15th January 2019
G&L are working in partnership with a leading international biopharmaceutical organisation who have an incredible pipeline of new products. We have an exciting opportunity for someone with true project management skills to lead their global programs, and be at the cutting edge of regulatory development.
We are looking for a true Regulatory Affairs project manager to join our US team, who will be based at our site in San Francisco or alternatively on-site with one of our West Coast-based clients.
Role Description: Regulatory Program Lead – San Francisco
- Being a US regulatory subject matter expert and FDA liaison for assigned development projects
- Developing and executing US regulatory strategies for the development of new and existing pharmaceutical and biologics products
- Planning, coordinating, and preparing IND, NDA, and BLA submissions
- Leading and providing regulatory input to cross-functional project teams
- Coordinating FDA meeting preparation (briefing books, rehearsals, response to FDA questions) and participating in FDA meetings
- Interpreting new or existing regulatory requirements relevant to assigned products and projects
- A minimum of a Science-based BS or MS
- A proven career history with relevant experience in US regulatory and drug/biologic product development in Phases I-IV
- Experience in a global/matrix environment or cross-functional teams in the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience working with oncology product portfolios would be an advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills, communication, and negotiation skills
- A qualification in Project Management or proven track record of leading large projects
Your daily workload will be fluid and completely responsive to our clients’ requests – and no project is the same. We need someone who is an excellent communicator, a selfless team player, a brilliant multitasker – but most of all, someone who has a good sense of humour! We want to enjoy our work, have a happy office and consistently deliver exceptional services to our customers – so we are only recruiting people with a can-do, why-not, positive attitude.We are looking for new team members who are flexible to work at our locations, or attend meetings or projects at our clients’ sites in the San Francisco area, and who can start Q1/Q2 2019.
If you would be interested in joining the team at G&L Scientific, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today.
G&L Scientific is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applicants from all sections of the community regardless of their gender, religious belief, political opinion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status or race. We recruit based on talent alone and firmly believe that an individual’s background should play no part in the recruitment and selection process.