Role posted on: 15th January 2019
We are a specialist provider to the healthcare industry for Regulatory Affairs projects – and we are rapidly growing! Our excellent reputation has been built on tailoring solutions and services to each of our clients, to ensure that their expectations are surpassed, and all their requirements are exceeded.
We are now looking for experienced Regulatory professionals to lead global projects and international teams, based from our latest UK location in Marlow, Bucks. You would be joining our European team who have a worldwide reputation for excellence in the industry.
Role Description: Regulatory Affairs Manager (CMC), Marlow UK
The ideal candidate will have:
- 7-15+ years broad regulatory experience, ideally spanning pharmaceuticals, consumer healthcare, biotechnology and animal health products. Our projects are diverse – so we are looking for someone who can turn their hand to anything!
- Extensive experience of US and European regulatory affairs including regulatory strategy, in-depth knowledge of CMC, dossier builds and post-approval maintenance work. You should have experience of working closely with the various Health Authorities, and operate at a strategic level. You will represent G&L to our clients and the agencies – so interpersonal skills are paramount.
- Experience of management large teams – acting as mentor to junior staff, developing individual training programmes. Our company is all about our people – so you should have a passion for meritocracy, recognition and development.
- Experience of working in client-facing environment, experience of designing, running and executing bespoke client projects. Experience of managing projects, including resource management, budgeting, timelines and deliverables.
- A BSc or MSc or PhD in a lifesciences subject
Your daily workload will be fluid and completely responsive to our clients’ requests – and no project is the same. We need someone who is an excellent communicator, a selfless team player, a brilliant multitasker – but most of all, someone who has a good sense of humour! We want to enjoy our work, have a happy office and consistently deliver exceptional services to our customers – so we are only recruiting people with a can-do, why-not, positive attitude.
If you would like to hear more, please send your details to email@example.com today!
G&L Scientific is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applicants from all sections of the community regardless of their gender, religious belief, political opinion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status or race. We recruit based on talent alone and firmly believe that an individual’s background should play no part in the recruitment and selection process.
G&L is committed to everyone having the right to work in an environment free from threat of discrimination, intimidation, harassment and abuse. All employees at G&L share the responsibility to challenge discriminatory behaviour and promote equality of opportunity.