Manager, CMC Vaccines
A flexible opportunity for a Regulatory Affairs professional with experience in vaccines and CMC.
- Develop effective relationships with local & global internal partners
- Ensure all regulatory activities for assigned products are executed effectively & efficiently in compliance with external regulatory requirements & internal quality procedures.
- Contribute to CMC projects, initiatives & actions along with prioritizing assigned workload appropriately.
- Demonstrate ability to manage project activities, present and articulate issues for resolution and execute as a scientific/technical resource for assigned projects.
- Serve as CMC representative on a core project(s) demonstrating ability to manage project activities, assess regulatory risks & develop plans to develop global regulatory strategies for programs by regulatory, scientific & technical criteria.
- Manage regulatory issues, maintain submission information in relevant global CMC systems, tracks regulatory commitments & timelines for specific projects/products/markets with minimal supervision.
- Serves as a technical and scientific resource within own workgroup/discipline and guides completion of difficult and complex projects.
- Providing guidance & direction for direct reports, managing global resources & resource capacity along with prioritizing workload appropriately.
- Ensuring all regulatory activities within the team are executed effectively & efficiently in compliance with external regulatory requirements & internal quality procedures.
- Develop relationships with regulatory authorities to improve the company’s regulatory success
- Serve as CMC representative on a core project(s) demonstrating ability to manage project activities, assess regulatory risks & development plans to contribute to developing global regulatory strategies for programs by regulatory, scientific & technical criteria.
- Demonstrate ability to present and articulate issues for resolution and execute as a scientific/technical resource for assigned projects.
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
- Technical discipline with 6+ years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry with relevant technical experience (QA, Technical Services, Operations, Manufacturing or R&D) and 3+ years of pharmaceutical regulatory experience.
- Minimum of 2+ years of hands-on CMC authoring experience (initial registrations or post-approval variations) is preferred.
- Experience operating within GMP, GLP, or GCP related SOPs.
- Product release system exposure helpful
- Strong understanding of CMC change management processes and CMC CTD content/structure.
- Skills in document manipulation and electronic document maintenance (e.g., Word, Excel, Adobe, Documentum, dossier workflow tools) and other data management tools
- Prior experience managing projects is preferred.
- Lean and/or SixSigma experience helpful.
submit your CV
- Contract Type:
US based, remote working
9 months +
Upload your CV
To apply for the Manager, CMC Vaccines job position please complete the form below.