Regulatory Affairs Analyst REF: 1126
A remote working / home based contract opportunity for Regulatory Analyst with a global pharmaceutical company.
This opportunity is for a Regulatory Affairs Analyst who can support in compiling and organising all the relevant documents to prepare mature products for sale.
Our client has a special project in which a number of products are being considered for sale to other sectors of the industry. All regulatory documents have to be accumulated and placed into a transfer environment
- Working on mature products; documentation is mostly in electronic archives, but can exist in shared drives or as paper submissions.
- Collecting and collating all relevant regulatory documents.
- Creating reports to identify and assess which documents are accounted for.
- Demonstrated experience in the archiving of drug applications and familiar with people on electronic system. publishing and submission management
- Comfortable working with senior stakeholders and SMEs
- Comfortable interacting with internal and external partners.
The ideal candidate should have strong administrative skills, and be able to work with a high level of detail.
Upload your CV
To apply for the Regulatory Affairs Analyst REF: 1126 job position please complete the form below.